Transport options from the Edmonton International Airport
ETS Route 747 ($5 one-way) + LRT (Subway, $3.25 one way)
1) Go to International Airport Door 8
2) Take the ETS bus 747
a) runs 7 days a week from 4:10 am to 12:30 am
b) one-way trip: $5 cash paid to driver
c) free on-board Wi-Fi internet access
3) Off-board at Century Park Transit Centre. Go up the escalator/stairs and take the pedway to the LRT station.
4) Purchase an ETS ticket for $3.25 at the Fare Vending Machine and validate the ticket. This ticket is valid for 90 minutes. The validated ticket must be held onto when entering the "Proof of Payment area".
5) Board the train heading to Clareview or NAIT.
6) Exit at Health Sciences/Jubilee station and walk west on 87 Avenue towards the Butterdome (a large yellow building) to get to Lister Centre.
The Edmonton Transit Service (ETS) provides easy access across the city through a linked bus and LRT system. Check out the ETS website for more information on routes and fares!
Group shuttle van, $18 one-way
The Sky Shuttle provides bus service between the airport and various locations and major hotels in Edmonton and operates at 30-45-minute intervals between 7:00 am to 1:00 am. Travel time to campus is 30 minutes.
1) Purchase tickets at the Sky Shuttle kiosk, located in the lower level (Arrivals) by door #7.
When you purchase a ticket, tell the Sky Shuttle staff where you will be staying. The staff will then advise you of the nearest stop. The Sky Shuttle will not stop unless a location is requested, so make sure you inform them where you need to be let off.
2) For Campus Tower Suite Hotel:
Ask for the Campus Tower Suite Hotel.
3) For Lister Centre:
Ask for the Campus Tower Suite Hotel an walk west on 87 Avenue (towards the Butterdome, a large yellow
4) Hostelling International
Ask for Varscona Hotel if you are staying at Hostelling International (3 minute walk to the hostel)
The service also stops directly at the Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown
$45 - 60
You can also request a flat rate (fixed rate, no running metre) from the airport (often between $45 and $60).